Try our math game for 7 days and see what it can do
MathRider is a downloadable computer game that takes your child on horse-riding adventures to help them master addition, subtraction, multiplication and division at their own pace with fun and ease.
“Microsoft Windows” is trademark of the Microsoft group of companies.
“macOS” is a trademark of Apple Inc.
What makes this game different?
You and your child have probably tried other games before with varying degrees of success. What sets MathRider apart from all of them?
- MathRider guarantees that your child will completely master their math facts. And you and your child will know when that has been accomplished with certainty.
- It uses the scientifically proven best method for memorizing.
- MathRider uses a learning artificial intelligence system that constantly adjusts to your child’s answer speed and accuracy – in real time. The pace will never be too hard or too easy for your child. It will always be at the right level to keep gameplay challenging without being daunting.
- Its comprehensive statistical engine collects all conceivable data points and uses them to determine exactly when your child has mastered a math fact or an entire operation, such as multiplication.
- MathRider’s visual progress report is easy to understand at a glance. You and your child will always know their level of mastery.
- MathRider uses several reward systems tied to effort and levels of math mastery, to keep kids interested and motivated.
- The game is under constant development based on real user feedback.
Why should we try it?
Make math practice less taxing. MathRider uses a unique combination of non-competitive, non-violent gameplay, age-appropriate storytelling, and a reward system to create a fun and rewarding learning environment.
Find out where your child is at. After seven days, you will have a clear idea of where your child is at in terms of mastering their math facts. Thanks to MathRider’s statistics view and mastery percentage calculations, you will know exactly what your child has already mastered and what (if anything) still needs more work.
Give your child a free math facts boost. Even just seven days will give your child a boost in whatever area they need. This is because MathRider intelligently hones in on what needs to be practiced without making practice too hard. If your child uses MathRider, he or she is bound to improve their math facts fluency – guaranteed.
Free up your time. When your child plays MathRider, you won’t have to check their answers or progress all the time. Say goodbye to checking worksheet answers or wondering if your child has practiced enough to master their times tables.
Try before you buy. MathRider’s free trial offer will give you access to a full-featured version of the game for seven days. That’s enough time for you and your child to decide whether it works for you or not.
Sign up for your seven-day free trial now
What You Will Get:
Full version of MathRider for seven days
You’ll receive detailed download and installation instructions, together with your evaluation key. This will enable all the features in the software for the duration of the evaluation period.
A visual report of your child’s progress built into the game
By playing the game, MathRider “learns” what your child has already mastered and where additional practice is needed. You can then simply continue with MathRider or use other means of assisting him or her – the choice is yours!
Immediate improvements on your child’s level of mastery
Because our software hones in on areas that need further practice, just a few days of practice is all it takes to see some marked improvements with most children.
Practice Mode enabled indefinitely
MathRider features a highly configurable “Practice” Mode. This mode allows “free practice” that isn’t connected to the statistics engine. Instead, it allows you to choose any individual number, range of numbers and operation to be practiced, as you see fit. This practice mode will remain available to you even after the evaluation key has expired. So MathRider will be useful to you even if you never purchase the full version.
Helpful tips and articles
Whether you choose to purchase the software or not, we’ll email you tips and tutorials that you can use in the future. You can unsubscribe from these at any time.
If you require any support with the MathRider software during your evaluation, feel free to contact our support team any time using the contact form available via the on-line help or by simply replying to the installation email.
Request your free seven-day trial here
No credit card required. All we need is your name and email address, so we know where to send your trial registration key and download/installation instructions.
Privacy assured – all game data is collected and stored only on your computer. You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time. We will never sell or pass your information on to third parties.