At MathRider your privacy is very important to us. We protect your privacy the way we would like our own privacy protected.
The sections below indicate what information we collect and what we do with that information.
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order or if we are obliged to do so by law.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as updates on our new services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
We will only contact you via email for related promotions and items of interest. You can opt out of these emails at any time, by simply clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our email messages.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our website utilises cookies to create a more customised experience for our users and customers. We also use tracking pixels (i.e. Google Analytics) to aid in measuring and tracking where our website traffic is coming from and to track the performance of our site. We also use remarking pixels from Facebook and Google to aid in customised, targeted follow-up advertising.
You can opt out of the Analytics services by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ and retargeting here for Google: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en-AU. Facebook ads are controlled here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads.
This website uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can
opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or
permanently using a browser plugin.
This website uses HotJar
We use Hotjar in order to better understand our users’ needs and to optimize this service and experience.
For further details, please see the ‘about Hotjar’ section of Hotjar’s support site.
We are working with third parties such as Twitter to collect user data for conversion tracking and serving ads targeted to users’ interests. You can opt out of interest-based advertising through Twitter via this page.
Information collected at Checkout
We use PayPal as our payment gateway. Your payment information, such as credit card details, billing address, etc is only collected by PayPal, not us.
- We will collect your name, email and ip address on checkout. This is to facilitate traceability of purchases and purchase history.
- We will never pass on or sell your personal information to third parties, with the exception of checkout, where we need to pass on your details to PayPal.
Information collected for Trial downloads
For the time-limited free trial of MathRider, we collect your email address and computer’s IP address as well as time and date of your subscription. We will only contact you via email you for related promotions and items of interest. You can also unsubscribe from this at any time.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your
- Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us using the Contact link at the top of this page.
Last updated February 01, 2022.