How To Help Your Child Be Confident In Math While Having Fun
Finally, a math game that really works! Help your child master the core foundations of math – addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
I have no further need to check math worksheets for correctness. And I don’t need to pay a math tutor to do it, either.
I used to think that memorizing math facts was just a pain my kids had to go through in order to become competent in math.
MathRider allows me to leave the stress and boredom of math fact practice behind. Instead I can now spend quality time with my kids.
This is not just another math drill game. This is an automatic, self guided arithmetic mastery missile.
Playing MathRider means your child cannot help but succeed in
mastering all their math facts – and actually enjoy it, too!
Get the smartest way of mastering math facts
Seven reasons why it makes perfect sense to use MathRider
- Based on scientific evidence – testing yourself with a tool like MathRider is significantly superior to re-reading or reviewing (such as flash cards or watching videos), according to science, such as this research study from Purdue University.
- Individually adjusts to your child – No two people are the same. This is why MathRider constantly adjusts to your child’s answer speed and accuracy – in real time.
- Comprehensive statistical engine – MathRider collects all conceivable data points and uses them to determine exactly when your child has mastered a math fact or an entire operation, such as multiplication.
- Track your child’s progress and improvement with ease – MathRider features extensive progress visualisation, so you and your child will have no doubt over exactly where he or she is at. Find out exactly how close your daughter is to mastering division. See at a glance what your son’s major challenges are right now in subtraction. It’s all there in easy to understand presentation.
- Continuously improved based on real user feedback – Over the years, we have been continuously working to improve the game. We are now at version 6 of MathRider, with more enhancements already planned. If you find something you want added or done better – simply drop us a line.
- Privacy Assured – Nothing is uploaded to the web. All game data points are collected in a local database, stored only on your computer.
- Success is guaranteed – We guarantee your child will master his or her math facts using MathRider. In fact, we are so sure, we will pay you back your entire purchase price if you are not completely satisfied that MathRider works for your child. Even if you contact us twelve months after purchasing – we will refund your purchase price with no questions asked.
Try MathRider now, free for seven days
Even if you decide not to purchase it at the end of the trial, your child will have had a math boost and you will know exactly where they are at.
Our kids really enjoy MathRider. Even after passing all the levels,
they play again for more review.