What is MathRider?
Fun Math Game
MathRider is a horse-riding adventure math facts game for Windows and macOS computers.
It is designed to be the smartest, most friendly way for kids to master their math facts.
Never too hard nor too easy, the game continually adjusts to your child’s current performance and abilities.
In the end, the game leaves no doubt in your child’s mind that they have mastered their math facts.
This helps them build confidence in themselves and overcome any math anxiety they may feel!
Addition to Division
Playing as a boy or girl, your child will ride their horse across magical lands on noble quests. To fulfill these quests they need to answer addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division questions.
MathRider encourages players with rewards tied not just to performance but also to their efforts.
Playing MathRider means your child cannot help but succeed in mastering all their math facts – and actually enjoy it, too!
Mastering Math, the Fun and Smart Way
Math practice is seamlessly woven into gameplay – all your child needs to do is answer math questions as fast as they can. Their horse speeds up or slows down and the game adjusts the question difficulties – all automatically – while riding through the amazing Mathlands…
MathRider is not just another math drill game. It is smart, friendly and has been created with love.
Mastering math facts made meaningful
MathRider takes your child on various noble and humorous quests, providing lots of reasons why practicing math facts is a great idea…
A guided journey to math mastery
All elements in our math facts game are designed to provide positive, empowering feedback and playfully guide the player towards their own mastery of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Say goodbye to math anxiety
- MathRider turns arithmetic practice into a fun adventure game
- Non-threatening gameplay – no monsters, no shooting, no frights
- Individual players only – no more competing with other kids
- Kids play at their own pace – no minimum answer speed required, as the game automatically adjusts to the player
- No failure – all effort is rewarded and repetition leads to ultimate success
Our kids really enjoy MathRider.
Even after passing all the levels,
they play again for more review.
Discover what other people are saying about MathRider
Why MathRider is your math facts game of choice
We have worked hard to make MathRider the best math facts game for your child. Here are the results:
- MathRider employs the best learning method for memorizing facts, based on scientific research.
- The game auto-adjusts speed and difficulty uniquely to your child
- You know at all times where your child is at
- Wholesome adventure stories with motivational rewards tied in
- No complex game controls – simply know the math and you win (and ride faster)
- No scary adversaries, no competition, and no penalties for mistakes
- Automatically detects when math facts have been fully mastered
- Save time and money – no more flashcards and worksheets needed
- Privacy assured – all game data is stored only on your computer
We are committed to making MathRider the best math facts game possible.
Because of this, we regularly release updates and the game keeps getting better!
Math Mastery Guaranteed
Since the launch of MathRider version 1 in 2013, we’ve been overwhelmed by the positive feedback from parents and children who have mastered all their math facts, once and for all, from playing the game.
We guarantee that by playing MathRider, your child will master his or her math facts, too.
Try MathRider now, FREE for the next 7 days
No credit card required; no commitment to purchase!
Even if you decide not to purchase the full game, 7 days of gameplay will let you:
- Give your child a boost of confidence and improvement in mental arithmetic
- Know exactly where your child is at right now on their road towards math facts mastery