"Finally, a math game that really works! Help your child master the core foundation of math - addition, subtraction, multiplication and division"
Latest Generation Math Facts Game, Intelligently Supporting YOUR Child
Without a solid foundation in arithmetic, your child will find it very hard to thrive in today's world. More than ever before, we rely on mathematical skills throughout daily life.
It is not just about getting good grades at school. With solid math mastery also comes a higher degree of confidence.
MathRider combines fun math game play with a highly sophisticated question engine that adapts to your child.
The game propels your child to mastery of all four math operations using numbers 0 to 12 in record time.
An Intelligent Math Facts Game Created from Personal Need
I originally created MathRider out of personal need, because my kids were failing math badly at school, and I was desperately trying to help them.
I was unable to find good math games that really worked for my kids. So I eventually took matters into my own hands and created my own math training game.
After a whlie, teachers, friends and neighbours started noticing the improvement in my children. I engaged a team of experts, including teachers, psychologists and school principals, and now, about two years and many improvements later, we have MathRider in its current version: 3.10.
Math Facts Are The Key To A Solid Foundation
Arithmetic - addition, subtraction, multiplication and division - are the foundation of math. And without this solid foundation, forget about algebra, percentages or geometry. If your child is still finger counting, school life will be miserable.
Not everybody has to be an accountant or computer engineer. But math is a life skill. Everyone needs to be able to pay bills, work out what is a good deal, if the grocery change is correct or how much to tip, too.
A Fun Math Game, Based on Scientific Research
MathRider is built on the principle of practicing retrieval. According to the latest research from Purdue University, practising retrieval is the best way of learning.
The researchers found that practicing retrieval while you study is crucial to learning:
"Self-testing enriches and improves the learning process, and there needs to be more focus on using retrieval as a learning strategy."
It is precisely this retrieval that MathRider provides. Even better, due to its adaptive technology, MathRider practices retrieval in exactly the areas where it is needed the most.
Math Mastery - The Results Speak For Themselves
It has been wonderful to witness so many kids jumping up and doing spontaneous victory dances when they realized that, having rescued the princess, they were now 'masters of division' or whatever operation they were playing. Imagine what that would do to your child's self-esteem, participation in class and general approach to all other areas of math?
Have your child master addition, subtraction, multiplication and division all for the cost of less than 1 hour private tuition!
- Best way to mastering math facts, according to scientific research.
- Covers all arithmetic operations. Don't just learn times table, but addition, subtraction and division, too!
- Supports multiple players, so all children in your family will benefit.
- In-depth statistics, letting you know exactly how your child is progressing and where he or she may need help.
- You will know when your child has completely mastered an operation. And more importantly, your child will know it, too!
- The game intelligently practices what is needed most, at a rate that is tailored to each player.
- The game recognises and rewards math improvement, not just perfection. This builds confidence and propels children naturally towards complete mastery.
- Noble quests provide positive values such as family, caring, honesty and kindness.
- Extensive visual charts and statistics enable you to clearly see the improvement taking place. Easily pin-point areas of weakness where additional help may be needed.
- Free future software updates. Wherever we can, we make improvements to the game available to all our existing customers. In fact, all of their existing users just received the update to 3.10 automatically, without on-going subscription fees.
My own children benefitted greatly from MathRider - our eldest daughter went from failing math and almost repeating a year to now scoring high credits and distinctions in her first year at high school. Math homework has become a non-issue at our home.
And our kids know - with some perseverance and confidence in themselves, they can accomplish anything!
I wish the same success, and more, to you and your children,
Founder of MathRider
PS: But don't take my word for it - simply try out MathRider for yourself, and see how well your child responds and improves in just 7 days.